How do I print from a USB flash drive?
Connecting a USB DeviceConnect a USB device or its USB cable to the USB port on the front of the product.
Note: Epson cannot guarantee the compatibility of your device. Make sure the files on the device are compatible with the product.Related tasks
Disconnecting a USB Device
Printing TIFF and PDF FilesYou can select and print TIFF or PDF files from a USB flash drive.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Memory Device.
- Select TIFF or PDF. You see a list of the available files.
- Select the file you want to print. You see information about the file.
- Do the following as necessary:
- To print more than one copy, use the numeric keypad on the control panel or select Copies on the LCD screen and use the numeric keypad on the screen to select the number of copies (up to 99).
- To change the print settings, select Basic Settings or Advanced and select the necessary settings.
- When you are ready to print, select Print.
Note: To cancel printing, select Cancel, then select Cancel again to confirm.
Print Setting Options - Device Mode
Published: May 30, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!