I can no longer select some of my printer's features on my Mac since I upgraded to macOS 11. What should I do?
If you selected Upgrade when the Upgrade to AirPrint recommended message appeared, the Apple AirPrint driver was configured as your default printer driver. To use the Epson software again, delete your printer's print queue on your Mac, and then reinstall the Epson software. Do the following:
- Select the menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners.
- Select your printer, then click to remove the printer queue.
- Go to the Epson Support page and search for your product.
- Select macOS 11 in the Operating System drop-down box, if necessary.
- Do one of the following:
- Download and install the Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for your product.
- If a Drivers and Utilities Combo Package is not available for your product, download and install the software in the Recommended For You section.
If you cannot use the Epson software after following the steps above, contact Epson Support.