How do I change the language of the printer software screens in Windows?
Changing the Language of the Printer Software ScreensYou can change the language used on the Windows printer software screens.
- Access the Windows Desktop and right-click the icon for your product in the right side of the Windows taskbar, or click the up arrow and right-click .
- Select Printer Settings. You see the printer settings window.
- Click the Maintenance tab. You see the maintenance options:
- Select the language you want to use as the Language setting.
- Click OK to close the printer software window.
Published: May 30, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!