Do I need to install the Easy Interactive Driver on my computer to use the interactive features?
- Windows XP SP2 or later (Home Edition/Professional)
- Windows Vista (all editions except for Starter)
- Windows 7 (all editions except for Starter)
- Windows 8 (Windows 8 Enterprise and Pro 32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (Windows 10 Home and Pro 32- and 64-bit)
- Ubuntu 14.10
- Ubuntu 15.04
- Ubuntu 15.10
- Ubuntu 16.04
- OS X 10.6.x
- OS X 10.7.x
- OS X 10.8.x
- OS X 10.9.x
- OS X 10.10.x
- OS X 10.11.x
- macOS 10.12.x
Windows and Linux systems support the projector's interactive features with built-in drivers. A Mac requires the Easy Interactive Driver to be installed. See below for the supported operating systems.
The interactive features are supported by the following Windows operating systems:
The interactive features are supported by the following Linux drivers:
The Easy Interactive Driver must be installed to use the interactive features with the following Mac operating systems:
Note: For robust interactive features in Linux, you need Linux-compatible interactive software (not included with the projector). In Windows and Mac, the Easy Interactive Tools software provides more interactive features than the projector's built-in interactive tools.